MIDISID Sunday : but can it play DOOM? (yes it can)

 Thanks to my partner finding these MIDI files, I've really enjoyed going through them and making them work with MIDISID.

I've put all 9 levels on one video. (actually it's one short - one of the levels made an automatic copyright claim with an unrelated song!)  I've mixed them up so that if you only hear two levels, they're the two that I think work the best.


Ideally, they'd just work with MIDISID exactly as downloaded, and level 1 does just that (after making a couple of improvements to the firmware.)

Other levels involved a little tweaking. When MIDISID is released, I'll publish a proper tutorial, but in a nutshell, it's mostly about editing down the midi file if there are more things than the 6 voices can play. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enclosures for MIDISID

e-ther 2 - Announcement and full rundown of features

MIDISID - second batch and giveaway